Home  /   Entertainment 408 Visa for Australia

Entertainment Visa (Subclass 408)

If you are a narrative film, documentary, television, and commercial producer, director or crew member you need a visa to film or work in Australia. As do musicians, performers and sportspersons. The Temporary Activity visa, subclass 408, covers “entertainment” workers and sponsors of applicants for this visa.

Migration Ways is experienced in getting talent and crew into Australia. We have obtained visas for many production companies and event promoters based in Australia and overseas.

Our expertise includes liaising with the relevant Australian entertainment bodies and unions, and attaining certification by the applicable Australian Government Departments. Our industry knowledge and experience helps generate quick application turnarounds. We have relationships with Australian-based associates who can provide sponsorship if required and timely advice on any production need that you may have, including recommendations for local talent and crew.

If you have any questions regarding the subclass 408 visa for entertainment work in Australia, please do not hesitate to contact our office to talk with Alberta Miculan. We can do Skype international phone consultations.

Migration Ways is experienced in getting talent and crew into Australia.

Film Your TV Show, Film or TVC in Australia

I just wanted to take a moment to officially thank you for the brilliant work you did on Jackie Chan’s ‘Bleeding Steel’.” Paul Currie, co-founder and director of Lightstream Pictures, Australia, producer of Bleeding Steel, Hacksaw Ridge, The King’s Daughter.

Read Paul Currie’s complete testimonial for Migration Ways

Besides Lightstream Pictures, some of the many production companies we have obtained visas for include Bunim Murray (USA), National Geographic (US), MTV (USA/AU), Nickelodeon (AU), Finch (AU), Filmgraphics (AU), Walkabout (AU), Playmaker Media (AU), Planet 55 Studios (AU), Chugg Entertainment (AU), Renegade (UK), Lime Pictures (UK), as well as for talents from Canada, USA, India, Nigeria, Germany, Greece, UK, Ireland, Taiwan, and China.

Read more on Entertainment visas

And more on Australian Filming Visas and Sports Visas.

Read entertainment visa expert Alberta Miculan’s biography here and here

Film, documentary, television, and commercial producers, directors and crew members, musicians, performers and sportspersons all need a visa to work in Australia and Melbourne.

Film your movie, TV show, and commercial in Australia


Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Search in posts

Search in pages

Filter by Categories

About Australia






Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
Visit Us