As an Australian citizen, you are eligible for certain entitlements too. You can:
● Apply for an Australian passport.
● Leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you want.
● Ask for help from an Australian consulate if in trouble overseas.
● Vote in federal, state or territory elections.
● Vote in a Constitutional referendum or plebiscite.
● Seek election to parliament, if you are aged 18 years or over and are not dual citizen.
● Register the birth of your children in another country as an Australian citizen.
Migration Ways has assisted hundreds of clients to confer their permanent residence into Australian citizenship. We can advise on your eligibility and assist with the initial application. We also assist those who are seeking to apply for citizenship by descent or simply applying for evidence of Australian citizenship.